Friday, June 19, 2009

Absolutely Nothing to do with Parrots

Heavan in a coffee mug

Just had to share. While in Australia I learned one can bite the corners off of a Tim Tam cookie, dip the end in cocoa, coffee or hot milk and suck the liquid through the homemade cookie straw. Did you hear me? SUCK THE HOT LIQUID THROUGH THE HOMEMADE COOKIE STRAW. OH….MY…..GAWD. As Julie Andrews sings “Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good” because this is just too fabulous. The cookie dissolves from the warm liquid in your mouth. I could only get one sip before it fell apart. But that just meant I had to try with another cookie. Aw, shucks, that one melted, too bad.

If you are in the US go to World Market, grab yourself a packet of the original chocolate Tim Tams and reward yourself , your spouse, your child or BFF. Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

Just a girl and her lovebirds... said...

Tim Tams are australia's best kept secret...

Funkibubl said...

This is known as the famous Tim Tam Slam!! and is practised regularly

Super Pet Supplies said...

Wow very sweet love birds I like love birds